Today, linen is the fabric of choice for curtains, including Libeco Home's Casper Linen Sheer Curtains, which are available as pole pockets or tie tops.
These curtains diffuse light, which gives any room they hang in a light, airy feel. At the same time, they provide privacy and protect your furniture and carpets from the harmful effects of sunlight. Take a look at the many advantages of linen curtains:
- Linen curtains hang better than other natural fiber materials because linen fibers are stronger and more durable.
- Linen curtains deflect sunlight, heat and cold air and do not yellow.
- Linen curtains are less affected by sudden temperature changes than other natural fiber materials for curtains.
- Linen curtains are easy to care for; they dry quickly and become softer with each washing.
- Linen curtains are lustrous.
Libeco Home's beautiful linen curtains are available in three neutral colors. Each are woven with tinted threads that show off the handsome structure of the linen.
Here at Linens By Didriks we also offer many other linens for the home, but perhaps none more proudly than these winsome curtains in a standard size of 55-by-106-inches. There’s another reason to fall for them, too: the curtains come with an iron-on fusion tape that allows you to easily hem them without the fuss of a sewing machine. One you iron your hem into place the curtains are washable and won't lose the hem.