By Hairee Lee
Have you met Mama? Perhaps you're already acquainted with Mama's Pepperoni Bread from our last Dinner Series dinner? No? Stop making me feel sorry for you and try this or the bread at home. Mama's Lobster
- 8 lobsters, one per person
(Yup. It's that simple.)
- Lobsters are placed into a very large pot with a lid when the 2" to 3" of water is boiling. Do not over crowd them in the pot and do not use too much water as the water will get trapped in the shells.
- Cover and walk away, return in 20 to 25 minutes. When you lift the lid the lobsters should be bright red. If not, cover and cook for 5 more minutes.
- If you're not serving it right away, put the lobsters in a cooler to stay warm til plating.
- Serve with baby spinach salad and saffron rice as shown below