This salad is incredibly simple and brings together, not only great flavors, but gorgeous, vivid colors to make any summer meal look like a garden in bloom. Baby Spinach Salad Serves 8, as a side
- 6 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 4 tablespoons bottled sweet Vidalia onion dressing (recommended: Newman's Own) or any vinaigrette dressing
- Place baby spinach on the plate beside the main and top with mandarin oranges and slivered almonds.
- Drizzle salad with bottled dressing.
Recipe is adapted from the Foodnetwork.