Cheese-Crusted Squash Serves 4
- 1 Winter squash
- 2 garlic gloves, minced
- 8 sage leaves, minced
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and red pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F and cut squash into thin wedges.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and coat squash wedges with mixture.
- Spread coated wedges evenly in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast until tender, 15-20 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Food Network Magazine