The holidays are here and nothing is more festive that a carefully crafted dining table or fireplace mantel centerpiece. A great decorative grouping or stand-alone piece the rest of the year, during the holidays why not press one or several of your hurricane lamps into service as the main focal point of your dining table?
- Center our Match Pewter Convertible Hurricane, surround with greenery, strands of cranberries and a few carefully placed mini-gourds for a very traditional look.
- Simon Pearce Heartland Hurricane in varying sizes look great on a mantle. Change out the candle to complement your holiday decoration color palette, tie some ribbon around the base and you’re done.
- The Match Pewter Garden Candles are sized to work perfectly if you have a large gathering and plan on using several small tables for guest seating.
- Planning more of a casual gathering this year? Consider the Simon Pearce Woodbury Hurricane for a sleek contemporary look. Place in the middle of the table, surround with a few ornaments and mini holiday balls…casual elegance!
- Simplicity is always in style. Use the Simon Pearce Nantucket Hurricane as the focal point for your holiday table or mantel. Choose your candle color based on the surrounding table linens.
We’d love to show you our entire hurricane collection! Please visit us on-line or shop our convenient location at 190 Concord Ave, Cambridge, MA.
Photo credit: Didriks